Lunchbox made the big announcement that there is a Baby Box on the way. It was an awesome announcement full of lots of emotions, especially crying. In honor of the big announcement, Bobby tested Lunchbox's knowledge of babies with 'Baby Trivia.'
See how he did below!
Not so good, but that's ok! He has a few months to catch up on all the baby knowledge before his wife's due date in August.
Baby Trivia I felt was very INACCURATE— Lunchbox (@RadioLunchbox) March 13, 2018
I have been watching 16 & Pregnant for YEARS and those answers didn't match up #BabyBox
In case you think you know all the baby knowledge OR some of the answers blew your mind, give yourself a quick test check below!
- In which trimester does the embryo develop most of the major body organs?
- Answer: 3rd trimester (Week 28 to birth)
- What is the first sense a baby develops?
- Answer: Hearing
- Newborns don’t have this body part at birth
- Answer: Knee caps
- A binky is another name for what?
- Answer: a pacifier
- What is the average amount of diapers a newborn goes through in one day?
- Answer: 10
- A newborn should be given a sponge bath until what happens?
- Answer: The umbilical cord falls off.
- A baby should be seated in a rear-facing child car seat until what age?
- Answer: 2
- When does a baby start to take their first steps?
- Answer: Between 9 and 12 months
- An adult has 206 bones, how many is a baby born with?
- Answer: about 300
- A newborn baby will double its weight by what age?
- Answer: 6 months
- Until the age of 6 or 7 months, a baby can do this and breathe at the same time.
- Answer: swallow (adults can't)
- Newborns recognize their mother's voice immediately, but it takes around this long for most babies to recognize their father's voice.
- Answer: 14 days
- A baby's 'fontanel' is usually referred to as this.
- Answer: soft spot
- This is an age old technique used to help babies sleep better at night by making them feel more secure.
- Answer: Swaddling