BRETT ELDREDGE's self-titled fourth album is out Friday, so to help promote it he took questions from fans on a CMT Facebook chat.
A few notable questions...
- His favorite country legend is George Jones.
- His secret talent is that he can clap with one hand.
- His favorite food is barbecue ribs. BUT don't eat around him...he said, "I really don't like eating noises. So don't chew around me. It's gross."
- Craziest road experience was "I caught a bra onstage without looking."
- And his advice for an aspiring musician is pretty simple, "Be relentless. Take the no's and turn them into yes's. People are going to tell you no a lot of times, and if you really want it, then you have to want it as much as you breathe."
Watch the full interview below!