In Arizona, a woman was stung by bees roughly 30 times when the wind blew a beehive onto her head. Tempe Fire Medical Rescue Department rescue crews were called out to a home day care where a beehive had blown off a tree and fallen onto a woman's head who was picking up her son.
The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, said during Monday's storm a huge gust of wind knocked a giant beehive off a nearby tree where it landed on her head. She was rushed inside the home to the shower and immediately took benedryl. The woman was then taken to the hospital to get checked out and is now recovering at home.
Photo // Getty Images