Last week we did an iHeartRadio AskAnything Chat with Lindsay Ell and it was even more of an exclusive look inside her new album 'The Project,' relationship with Bobby and the inspiration behind her new music.
The video above breaks down all of the questions in full, but below we pulled some of the questions that were our favorites!
- Q: Who was Champagne written about & why Jessica Biel?
- A: "The song was written about Bobby... who doesn't want to be Jessica Biel?!"
- Q: Do you feel more connected to the songs you wrote than the songs you didn't?
- A: "I feel connected to the whole project, Kelsea Ballerini, Carly Pierce and Caitlyn Smith, amazing female artists that wrote songs on the album sooo all of them."
- Q: What songs are about Bobby?
- A: "Almost all of them. 7 out of 8 songs that she wrote were about Bobby."
Thanks to Lindsay for stopping by, don't forget to get her new album 'The Project' out everywhere now!