Woman Bitten By Baby Copperhead Snake At Restaurant In Virgina

Rachel Myrick and her family were headed to LongHorn Steakhouse for a bite to eat, but before she had a chance to sit down, there was another bite happening. 

An 8-inch-long, juvenile copperhead snake was attached to the bottom of her foot, biting her in multiple places. 

Her boyfriend and son killed the snake, called 911 and got Myrick into emergency care quickly. 

The restaurant said this has never happened before and they're making steps to ensure it won't happen again. Rutherfoord Rose, director of the Virginia Poison Center at Virginia Commonwealth University, said the snake likely bit in self-defense and possibly got inside through a crack or crevice in the foundation.

 

Myrick was in the hospital for 5 days, but is now home and recovering for the next 3 months. 

Full story here

Bobby Bones

Bobby Bones

Want to know more about Bobby Bones? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Bobby Bones! Read more

The latest in news, straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to the The Bobby Bones Show newsletter!

title

Content Goes Here