TMSG: Child Choking On Marble, Saved By Industrial Worker By Work Site

Malcolm Wayman was picking up sheets of metal at an industrial site when he noticed a woman in the car in front of him shaking a child. 

Wayman wasn't sure what was happening - the car pulled into a driveway and the woman rushed to pull the 4-year-old child out of the car. The boy was limp in her arms and she was screaming for help. Her son wasn't breathing. Wayman stepped into help, just two days after he finished a first aid course. 

After the first unsuccessful attempts to get the object obstructing his airway out, Wayman compressed the child's chest and back. A marble finally escaped his mouth and the boy began breathing again. 


Wayman saved the child's life. This is proof that first aid, CPR courses and other simple training courses are great for anyone to take. You go, Malcolm Wayman!

More on the story here!

Bobby Bones

Bobby Bones

Want to know more about Bobby Bones? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Bobby Bones! Read more

The latest in news, straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to the The Bobby Bones Show newsletter!


Content Goes Here