TMSG: Rescue Cat Fights Effects of Carbon Monoxide, Saves Family From Leak

The Kecskes family knew something was wrong when their usually quiet cat woke them up in the early morning. Mr. Boo, a rescue cat, is the hero for his family after non-stop meowing because he sensed something was wrong. 

It turns out there was carbon monoxide in the Kecskes' home, that started with a gas boiler in the basement.


Mr. Boo's constant meowing alerted them to the issue, allowing all of them to get out safely including Mr. Boo and the family's other cat. 

Watch the news report below.


SOURCE: Local 12

Bobby Bones

Bobby Bones

Want to know more about Bobby Bones? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Bobby Bones! Read more

The latest in news, straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to the The Bobby Bones Show newsletter!


Content Goes Here