New York Times Best Selling Author Bobby Bones is set to release his second book Fail Until You Don't: Fight. Grind. Repeat on June 19th. Ahead of the book release, we are sharing an exclusive look at the things you can expect.
1. Expect this book NOT to lecture you to death. While it’s definitely motivational in nature, Bobby doesn’t ever get preachy. It’s more like he’s been where you have been and is helping you not to give up on those goals that seem unattainable.
2. Bobby gives you actionable steps. He actually breaks down his process step-by-step for grinding through the tough times as you’re working toward your goals and gives you ways to apply it to your own life.
3. Expect to read some amazing stories from Bobby’s celebrity friends. Not only do Amy and Mike D make an appearance in the book, but expect to see stories from Chris Stapleton, Andy Roddick, Brooklyn Decker, Charlamagne Tha God, Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson, Walker Hayes and Charles Esten. Each share different insights on overcoming their own difficult obstacles.
4. Bobby faces his biggest fear. In what can only be described as a jaw-dropping moment, Bobby details the story of facing his own biggest fear.
5. While this book is different from his first, expect the book to still be packed with great personal stories from Bobby in his signature voice and writing style that makes it a quick and easy read.
You can pre-order Fail Until You Don't: Fight. Grind. Repeat at www.fightgrindrepeat.com and don't forget to catch Bones on the road for his book tour - a list of dates here & a way to watch his live book signing here.