Over the weekend, Amy and Bobby came into the studio to do some extra work and Amy brought her kids with her. During their work, Amy's son and daughter got to talk on the radio.
Amy's kids have been in the United States for almost 7 months now since Amy and her husband's 5-year-long adoption process to make them their children. Their son is 7-years-old and their daughter is 11-years-old. While Bobby asked them their favorite things, he also asked them about their mom.
Listen to Amy's son share his need to eat banana's and pizza, also sharing one word that describes Amy to him.
what we learned about @RadioAmy's son:— Bobby Bones Show (@bobbybonesshow) June 11, 2018
- favorite color - red
- favorite food - banana & pizza
- favorite superhero - Flash
- favorite animal - lion
- one word to describe @RadioAmy - snort??!? (still don't know what this means!)
& also... he loves burps.
After Amy's son was on the microphone, it was her daughter's turn. Her daughter's English is progressing a little quicker so she was able to share a few more details like what she wants to be when she grows up, as well as old she thinks Amy is.
what we learned about @RadioAmy's daughter:— Bobby Bones Show (@bobbybonesshow) June 11, 2018
- how old is your mom? Idk... 54?
- favorite TV show: SuperGirl & Flash
- favorite song: @katyperry & Thunder by @Imaginedragons
- wanna be when she grows up: doctor or police
- favorite subject at school: math
This total cuteness was brought to you by Amy's kids, now anyone can see why people totally adore them. Especially the show members!