We've been doing the "Will It Uber?" segment for a couple months now after Eddie had a real-life moment where he had to uber his wife's wallet back to her from the station. He found out that it actually worked. So then, of course, we had to find out what other non-human objects would Uber. Thus the "Will It Uber?" segment became a thing.
Since then, we've successfully ubered all of the below things:
- A fake "winning" lottery ticket
- Jason Aldean cardboard cutout
- A pack of meat
- Bobby's tooth
- Backpack full of fake cash
- Some personal pizzas that we ordered ourselves from Pizza Hut
- Stinky crock pot
- Pool floats
- Divorce papers
- Fake engagement ring with a proposal from the Uber driver
The only thing that didn't Uber was Bobby's imaginary friend Willie. So we've gone 10/11 and that's pretty awesome. However, recently we've had complaints that we should no longer continue the segment. Place your opinion/vote below for whether or not we should keep the segment or move on.
PHOTO GETTY IMAGES