Most people love to enjoy a piece of chocolate every now and then. Sometimes for those avid chocolate lovers, they like to enjoy a candy bar every day. Either way, we're not judging. However, in case you're interested in just how much you need to work out to work off your favorite candy bar, we've got you covered.
A recent study revealed the exact number of steps needed to walk off certain candy bars. Keep in mind, the average person walks between 5,000 to 7,000 steps a day.
Here are the steps to calorie ratio:
- Twix caramel - 284.5 calories, 8,891 steps
- Snickers - 273 calories, 8,531 steps
- M&Ms Peanut - 242.5 calories, 7,578 steps
- M&Ms Plain - 236 calories, 7,375 steps
- Almond Joy - 232 calories, 7,250 steps
- Kit Kat - 220.5 calories, 6,891 steps
Photo: Getty Images