Most celebrities are always working to stay in shape due to being in the public eye and working on projects that require them to be healthy.
Actor Mark Wahlberg is one of those actors that is always known for looking like he's in the best shape of his life at 47-years-old. Wahlberg took to Instagram on Tuesday to reveal to his 10 million follows the insane workout schedule he does daily.
A brief look at the day in the life of Wahlberg:
- Wake up at 2:30 a.m.
- Breakfast at 3:15 a.m.
- Workout at 3:40-5:15 a.m.
- 5:30 a.m. is post-workout mealtime
- Shower at 6:00 a.m.
- Golf at 7:30 a.m.
- 8:00 a.m. snack time
- 9:30 a.m. cyro chamber recovery
- Family time, meetings, work calls from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Lunch at 1 p.m.
- Pick up the kids at school at 3:00 p.m.
- 3:30 p.m. another snack time
- Second workout at 4:00 p.m.
- Go to bed at 7:30 p.m.
Not only is his day so scheduled out to include his daily workout and meal plans, his meals are just as great too. His list of foods included in his daily diets include:
- Steel oats, blueberries, and peanut butter
- Protein shakes
- Turkey burgers
- Sweet potatoes
- Turkey meatballs
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- New York Steak
If you want to start following along his health journey or just watch in awe like the rest of us, check out his Instagram page where he posts daily updates.
Photo: Getty Images