Man Swallows Apple AirPod And It Works After Passing Through His System

A man from Taiwan accidentally swallowed one of his Apple AirPods but was able to retrieve it after it passed through his system the next day. The incident occurred after he fell asleep with his AirPods still in his ears. When he woke up he couldn't find one of the AirPods so he used an Apple tracking device to locate the missing headphone.

He says he traveled around the room and could hear the muffled beeping. He tried moving around his furniture, checking inside all of his clothes; but soon realized the sound was coming from his stomach. He immediately went to the hospital where medics confirmed the AirPods was passing through his digestive system. The next day he was able to retrieve the AirPods and get this... it still works!

Bobby Bones

Bobby Bones

Want to know more about Bobby Bones? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Bobby Bones! Read more

The latest in news, straight to your inbox.

Subscribe to the The Bobby Bones Show newsletter!

title

Content Goes Here