During the holiday break for The Bobby Bones Show, everyone spent their vacations in different places doing lots of different things.
But now, we're all back together and starting off the new year. However, before we start diving in to what's happening this year, the show shared their highs and lows from their time over Christmas and New Years. Check them all out below.
Bobby's Highs & Lows:
Amy's Highs & Lows:
- HIGH: She spent time with her family in Colorado
- LOW: To save money on flights, they decided to fly into Albuquerque and drive to Colorado. It was worse than they thought it would be.
Lunchbox's Highs & Lows:
- HIGH: Family time, getting to see all of his family, plus getting to see Baby Box play will all of his cousins.
- LOW: Baby Box didn't care about Christmas. He wasn't into opening the presents like Lunchbox wanted him to be.
Eddie's Highs & Lows:
- HIGH: Snuck onto the Dallas Cowboy's field and got a photo
- LOW: He didn't like traveling with everyone in the car, it was very difficult with the kids.
Morgan2's Highs & Lows:
- HIGH: She played a lot of board games with her family, and even made them go Cosmic Bowling.
- LOW: She got sick with a sinus infection.
- He got engaged to his longtime girlfriend Laura.