TGI Fridays just announced their team up with "ringmaster" Alfonso Ribeiro to launch the new "Under the Big Top" menu.
The new circus-themed menu features several new items. Here's a look at what you can expect to find on the new menu:
- Flaming Donut Chicken Sandwich: crispy fried chicken with Nashville hot sauce, jalapeños, ranch, and bacon all served up on glazed donuts
- Whiskey-Glazed Donut Burger: TGI Fridays signature burger with cheddar cheese, crispy fried onions, bacon, pickles, served up on soft glazed donuts
- Oooey Gooey Mozz Stick Melter: Their mozzarella sticks with marinara and a melted blend of 3 cheeses between two slices of artisan bread, then skewered with two Mozzarella Sticks.
- Famous Whiskey-Glazed Skewer: Three whiskey-glazed sliders paired with 6 boneless wings all on a stick
- Amazing Blazing Pound Of Cheese Fries: Loaded french fries with queso, mixed cheese, bacon, jalapeños, green onions and served up with a side of BBQ ranch
- Giant Churro Twists: Three extra-large churro twists served with caramel and chocolate
But it's not just new food items you can find, the company also launched new drink items to go with the crazy menu:
- Red Bull Strawberry Lemon Slush: Strawberry with minute maid lemonade and your choice of Red Bull.
- Cotton Candy Cosmopolitan: A traditional cosmo topped with cotton candy
- Fireball Fire Eater Margaritas
Photo: Getty Images