A listener wrote into The Bobby Bones Show asking the show members for their suggestions on the perfect songs to add to her wedding playlist.
With Bobby, Raymundo, and Mike D all getting married in the last year, the show has a lot of experience with weddings and songs for the DJ to play at the reception. Bobby had 3 suggestions for the listener, while the other show members shared their favorite song to hear come on at a wedding. The songs chosen have all kinds of variety from Bruno Mars to Selena. Check out our song picks below!
- Bobby: "Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars
- Bobby: "Brick House" by The Commodores
- Bobby: "Boot Scootin' Boogie" by Brooks & Dunn
- Amy: "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison
- Eddie: "Bidi Bidi Bom Bom" by Selena
- Lunchbox: "Red Solo Cup" by Toby Keith
- Raymundo: Anything by Doja Cat