Find Station

Scuba Steve Had Revelation When He Got Shocked by Christmas Lights

Scuba Steve was hanging Christmas lights and had a revelation. 

Scuba was putting his Christmas lights up when he grabbed part of the strand and felt an electric feeling and almost blacked out. When he looked down to see what happened, he saw he accidentally put his finger into the socket of a missing bulb and got shocked. 

Scuba admitted he got a weird feeling from it. The shock almost turned him on and he kind of wanted to try it again. He knew it was wrong and shouldn’t, but he kind of enjoyed the thrill he got from it. The show agrees they’ve never heard of someone blacking out from getting shocked and it turning them on.