A pastor shared that he died, went to hell and came back. And while in hell they played Rihanna’s “Umbrella” on repeat to torture him. They also played Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds (Everything's Gonna Be Alright)."
Inspired by the story, The Bobby Bones Show shared what song they’d hate to hear on repeat for the rest of their life.
- Lunchbox - “The Macarena” - Los Del Rio
- Eddie - “This Is How You Remind Me” - Nickelback
- Raymundo - “Forever After All” - Luke Combs
- Amy - “Nookie” - Limp Bizkit
- Bobby Bones - “Moves Like Jagger” - Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera.