The Bobby Bones Show has started a movie club! Everyone submitted their movie suggestions, and Bobby Bones draws one randomly out of his Arkansas football helmet and whichever one is picked, they have a week to watch it and review.
Raymundo’s suggestion, Shotgun Wedding, starring Jennifer Lopez, Josh Duhamel and Lenny Kravitz was chosen. It’s about a couple that gathers their families for a destination wedding, but the ceremony gets put on hold when gunmen take everyone hostage. Everyone's reviews are below:
- Bobby Bones – He thought it was cliché and predictable, but he thought Kravitz was awesome! 2/5 pirates.
- Abby – She thought JLo’s acting was terrible and the plot was cheesy. 1/5 Pirates.
- Amy - Thought it was the best movie they have watched so far in the cinema club. 3.5/5 Pirates.
- Eddie - The perfect rom-com with a twist. 4/5 Pirates.
- Mike D - Thought the characters were insufferable and the plot was terrible.
- Morgan – She loves rom-coms and liked JLo in it. 3/5 Wedding Dresses.
- Scuba Steve - It was a typical JLo cheesy movie, but it was a great mindless film. 4/5 grenade pens.
- Lunchbox - Thought it was so bad it made him upset. But he let it go and had fun with it. 1.5/5 Pirates.
The average score was: 2.2 Pirates. They will draw another movie soon.