The Bobby Bones Show has started a movie club!
Everyone submitted their movie suggestions and Bobby Bones draws one randomly out of his Arkansas football helmet and whichever one is picked, they have a week to watch it and review.
Lunchbox’s movie suggestion, Showgirls, was chosen this time. The movie is rated NC-17 and filled with a lot of nudity so not everyone on the show felt comfortable watching it. Find out their reviews below!
- Bobby Bones – Only watched the first 4 minutes and turned it off.
- Amy – Did not watch it.
- Raymundo – Did not watch it.
- Eddie – He started watching it with his parents in town, but then felt weird and watched it alone. He did not like it. Gave it 0.5/5 Vegas Lights
- Lunchbox – Would watch it again but understood why it didn’t win any awards. Gave it 2.5/5 Poles.
- Morgan – If there wasn’t so much nudity it wouldn’t have been that bad of a movie. But she felt uncomfortable the whole time. Gave it 0.5/5 sparkly dresses.
- Abby – Did not like it and felt uncomfortable watching it. Gave it 0.5/5 boobs.
- Mike D – Called it the worst movie he’s ever seen. Gave it 0.5/5 dresses.
They will draw another movie soon!
Photo: MGM/UA Home Entertainment