Fantasy Football is right around the corner and in honor of Fantasy Football season The Bobby Bones Show has been hosting their own fantasy drafts. They've drafted their favorite Disney songs, their top vegetable choices, the greatest country love songs, our favorite 'Chris, fast food restaurants, favorite celebrity couples, and the best cowboy hat wearers. Recently, we've started having people vote on whose draft picks are the best. Morgan2 won three rounds with the best picks for country love songs, fast food restaurants, and celebrity couples. Eddie won the second draft with the favorite choice of 'Chris. Amy recently won with the cowboy hat wearers.
Now in the draft game, the show had to make their top picks for the best movie quotes of all time.
Raymundo picks (filling in for Lunchbox since he's sick):
- Round 1: Wedding Crashers "We've Rocked Em All Baby"
- Round 2: Billy Madison "Stop Looking At Me Swan"
- Round 3: The Cable Guy "Oh Billy"
- Round 1: Star Wars "Luke, I am your father."
- Round 2: Shawshank Redemption "Get Busy Living, Get Busy Dyin'"
- Round 3: Home Alone "KEVIN!!!"
- Round 1: Sweet Home Alabama "What do you wanna marry me for anyhow...?"
- Round 2: Anchorman "Boy, that escalated quickly."
- Round 3: The Lion King "The past can hurt, but you can either run from it or learn from it."
- Round 1: Forrest Gump "Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates..."
- Round 2: Titantic - "I'm The King Of The World!"
- Round 3: Napoleon Dynamite "Girls only want boyfriends with good skills..."
- Round 1: Pretty Woman "Big mistake! Huge."
- Round 2: Gone With The Wind "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn."
- Round 3: Rocky 4 "If he dies, he dies."
Now we need your help, who has the best 'country hat wearer' draft? Help us by voting below!